Gum contouring is the ideal cosmetic procedure for individuals who desperately want to have natural looking gum. Although gum contouring is commonly known to enhance and rejuvenate smiles, the procedure is also ideal for improving one’s oral health.
Over the course of time poor oral habits can lead to the formation of deep gum pockets that allow for the accumulation of bacteria. In this situation, gum contouring is the simplest method to remove excessive gum tissue that has been exposed to a significant amount of calculus and plaque. Without gum contouring to remove infected gum tissue, all of the following may occur:
- Bleeding Gums
- Swollen or Red gums
- Sensitive Teeth
- Permanent Tooth Loss
Only a professional can determine if gum contouring is the right cosmetic procedure to improve you oral hygiene so call New Dimension Dentistry in New York, NY.
For more information on how gum contouring will benefit your smile call New Dimension Dentistry in New York, NY at 212-750-4590 or visit www.newdimensiondentistry.com.
New Dimension Dentistry also proudly accepts patients from New York, Hoboken, Manhattan, Midtown, Brooklyn, Elmhurst, and surrounding areas.
Periodontal disease can have serious consequences such as permanent tooth loss and life-threatening medical consequences. There are a variety of treatment options for periodontal disease offered by New Dimension Dentistry, however, Dr. Giraldo advises patients to take their dietary guidelines into consideration.
Dr. Giraldo lists the following foods that are proven to help treat periodontal disease:
- Vitamin C- eating foods such as oranges, grapefruit, and tangerines puts individuals at a lower risk of gum disease and periodontal disease.
- High quality meat- Dr. Giraldo recommends buying organic and hormone-free meats in order for patients to treat periodontal disease.
- Raw, organic Veggies- eating raw vegetables stimulates the production of saliva that removes plaque and food particles in the mouth.
- Drink plenty of water- drinking a sufficient amount of water balances the pH levels in the mouth. An unbalanced pH in the mouth catalyzes gum disease and periodontal disease.
Treating periodontal disease requires individuals to maintain a strict, healthy diet in order to prevent tooth decay and other consequences. For a reliable dentist with expertise in treating periodontal disease call the professionals of New Dimension Dentistry today.
For more information about how to prevent periodontal disease call Dr. Giraldo of New Dimension Dentistry in New York, NY at 212-750-4590 or visit www.newdimensiondentistry.com.
Dr. Giraldo of New Dimension Dentistry proudly accepts patients from New York, Hoboken, Midtown, Brooklyn, Elmhurst, and surrounding areas.
New Dimension Dentistry lists the following care tips needed to ensure that your dentures are in the ideal condition:
- New Dimension Dentistry highly recommends standing over a towel in the case that your dentures fall. Dentures are delicate and can break if dropped on a hard surface.
- Avoid allowing your dentures to dry out. Always remember to submerge your dentures in soaking solution or water.
- Brushing your dentures is absolutely critical to remove plaque that accumulates over time. According to New Dimension Dentistry, plaque catalyzes the staining effect on your dentures.
- Not only should individuals thoroughly brush their dentures, but patients should brush their gums, tongue, and palate on a daily basis.
- If you find that your dentures are chipped or broken, schedule an appointment with the professionals of New Dimension Dentistry.
New Dimension Dentistry emphasizes the importance of maintaining good care of your dentures to prevent dental problems. Avoid waiting if you are having complications with your dentures and call New Dimension Dentistry today.
For more information on how to care for your dentures call New Dimension Dentistry in New York, NY at 212-750-4590 or visit www.newdimensiondentistry.com.
New Dimension Dentistry proudly accepts patients from New York, Hoboken, Manhattan, Midtown, Brooklyn, Elmhurst, and surrounding areas.
According to the professionals of New Dimension Dentistry full mouth restorations or full mouth rehabilitation is perfect for you if you suffer from any of the following:
- Teeth that have been lost due to decay or trauma.
- Teeth that have been injured or fractured.
- Teeth that have become severely worn as a result of long-term acid erosion (foods, beverages, acid reflux) or tooth grinding.
- Ongoing complaints of jaw, muscle, and headache pain requiring adjustments to the bite (occlusion).
Many patients are unaware of the restorative procedure needed for full mouth restorations. Thanks to New Dimension Dentistry, the professionals will determine what specific full mouth restorative procedures will allow you to achieve your ideal smile.
Full mouth restorations usually involve a myriad of procedures including:
- Teeth cleanings and periodontal care
- Gum contouring
- Implant placement
- Permanent restorations
If you want your smile to be completely rejuvenated call New Dimension Dentistry today and ask about how full mouth restorations can drastically enhance your smile.
For more information about full mouth restorations or other dental restorative procedures call New Dimension Dentistry of New York, NY at 212-750-4590 or visit www.newdimensiondentistry.com.
New Dimension Dentistry of New York, NY proudly accepts patients from Hoboken, Manhattan, Midtown, Brooklyn, Elmhurst, and surrounding areas.