Here at New Dimension Dentistry, we offer patients full mouth restoration procedures that may help one achieve the smile that they’ve always dreamed of. After one undergoes full mouth surgery, it is important that they know just how careful to be with their new mouth. Here are some food tips that one should consider after their procedure.
- Before and after you eat, it is important to brush and rinse your teeth free of any debris leftover
- Soft foods are a must at first. You don’t want to risk breaking or completely removing any of the work just done on your mouth. Soft foods will be easier to take down, as you won’t be struggling to chew through all of your food.
- Once you transition into harder, more solid foods, make sure pieces are cut smaller than normal and that you take into consideration just how much pressure you want to be applying on your teeth.
For more information about full mouth restorations or other dental restorative procedures call New Dimension Dentistry of New York, NY at 212-750-4590 or visit www.newdimensiondentistry.com.
New Dimension Dentistry of New York, NY proudly accepts patients from Hoboken, Manhattan, Midtown, Brooklyn, Elmhurst, and surrounding areas.
Do you absolutely hate the way silver restorations look?
Now, New Dimension Dentistry offers tooth-colored restorations for a more natural and polished look! Dr. Giraldo of New Dimension Dentistry emphasizes how tooth-colored restorations will match the exact same shade of your teeth so that your restorations are absolutely undetectable.
Tooth-colored restorations will not only restore your teeth back to their natural strength but will cause less sensitivity to your teeth. Other amalgam restorations are proven to weaken your teeth! For this reason, tooth-colored restorations are the perfect option for a variety of dental problems.
Whether you need restorations for a cavity of want to replace your restorations, Dr. Giraldo will discuss your best options. Avoid hesitating to schedule an appointment because tooth-colored restorations may be the ideal option for your smile.
For more information on how tooth-colored restorations can enhance your smile call New Dimension Dentistry in New York, NY at 212-750-4590 or visit www.newdimensiondentistry.com.
New Dimension Dentistry also proudly serves New York, Hoboken, Manhattan, Midtown, Brooklyn, Elmhurst, and surrounding areas.
New Dimension Dentistry of New York is proud to offer the best in cosmetic and restorative dentistry. Dr. Doris Giraldo believes in overall wellness and in making a personal connection with each patient, so that she can offer the best custom treatment plan for each individual.
Learning your personal history, your present condition of oral health and wellness and your future expectations helps to establish which type of treatment options are right for you; whether it is preventative care, esthetic treatments or restorative dentistry.
Dr. Giraldo has an array of cosmetic, restorative and general dental treatment options are unsurpassed. The following is just an example of some of the treatment options available:
- Dental Crowns and Dental Bridges
- Dental Bonding
- Root Canal Therapy
- Gum Disease Therapy
- Restorative Fillings
- Dental Implants
- Dentures and partials
Dr. Giraldo and her staff are committed to ensuring your optimal oral health and well-being. Schedule an appointment today for a comprehensive exam and start on the road to a healthier, beautiful smile. Contact New Dimension Dentistry at 212-750-4590 or visit our website at www.newdimensiondentistry.com.
Proudly accepting patients from New York, Hoboken NJ, Manhattan, Midtown, Brooklyn, Elmhurst and all surrounding areas.
Dental Restorations refer to cosmetic procedures that improve the health and appearance of teeth. Patients in need of dental restorations usually suffer damaged or worn down teeth. Restorations are essential in restoring the function of your teeth, such as chewing abilities. When individuals have decayed or injured teeth, chewing can be a painful process that can be solved by dental restorations. Thanks to Dr. Giraldo and her years of expertise, patients no longer have to endure the excruciating pain of tooth damage.
Restorations also drastically enhance the appearance of teeth! For individuals with missing teeth, restorations will fill in any gaps for a natural looking smile. For patients with chipped teeth, dental restorations will repair the chip and improve your smile. For those individuals who suffer from tooth decay, dental restorations will also your teeth to be fully functional while adding a healthy look to your smile!
For more information on dental restoration and you can benefit from them call Dr. Giraldo of New Dimension Dentistry in New York, NY at 212-750-4590 or visit www.newdimensiondentistry.com.
Dr. Giraldo of New Dimension Dentistry also proudly accepts patients from New York, Hoboken, Manhattan, Midtown, Brooklyn, Elmhurst, and surrounding areas.
Dr. Giraldo of New Dimension Dentistry provides full mouth restorations. Dental restorations are dental procedures that rebuild and restore your teeth and smile. Dental restorations are needed for individuals with decayed teeth, injured teeth, worn-down teeth, or jaw problems. Restorations are unique to meet each patient’s specific condition. To accommodate the myriad of specific dental conditions, full mouth restorations include the following procedures.
- Prophylactic teeth cleaning and periodontal care.
- Crown lengthening to expose healthy, sound tooth structure for possible crowns or bridges.
- Contouring of the gum tissue to create balance and harmony in your smile.
- Preparation (reduction) of your natural tooth structure so crowns, bridges, or veneers can be placed.
- Placement of temporary restorations so you can become accustomed to your new teeth and the feel of your new mouth or bite alignment.
- Placement of permanent restorations, such as crowns, veneers, inlays/onlays, or bridges, made from ceramic, ceramic supported by metal, or a combination of both.
- Orthodontics in order to move your teeth into the optimal position for reconstruction.
- Implant placement and restoration to replace missing teeth and/or anchor bridge restorations.
- Bone or soft tissue grafting to enhance the stability of your teeth, proposed implants and/or other restorations.
For more questions on full mouth restorations and which procedure is suitable for you call Dr. Giraldo of New Dimension Dentistry in New York, NY at 212-750-4590 or visit www.newdimensiondentistry.com.
Dr. Giraldo of New Dimension Dentistry proudly serves New York, Hoboken, Manhattan, Midtown, Brooklyn, Elmhurst, and surrounding areas.